Does your little one have sore and irritated little gums? Our gorgeous rattles are the perfect aid & small enough for those little hands to hold onto and rattle the rings around. Made from beech wood making the Rattle chemical free and non-toxic.
How to clean: Wipe your rattle with a damp cloth and allow to dry
Care: Do not keep wet for long periods of time to avoid warping, do not immerse in water
Always supervise your child when using this product.
If broken, please throw away to avoid choking hazards.